At Associates International, Inc. (Ai), fostering a fun, positive, collaborative and rewarding environment is at the core of everything we do. We spend one third of our working days with each other, so it’s important that we like what we do and who we work with. Our company is built on high character people who demonstrate a positive attitude and a “seize the day” approach, enabling us to deliver legendary customer service and winning results.
If you possess these traits and are drawn to a company culture like ours, please see our employment opportunities below.
Associates International, Inc. is currently hiring for the following positions: Account Representative, Estimator, Database/Mail Room Associate, Driver and Warehouse – Shipping/Receiving Associate. If you would like to submit a resumé for other future openings, please click the General Employment tab and fill out the form. Associates International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Account Executive (Hybrid) – Wilmington, DE – CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Associates International, Inc. (Ai) is seeking an energetic Account Executive who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is creative, competitive, and results driven. Account Executives are responsible for new business development with target accounts. Attention to detail and the ability to effectively work through multiple projects at one time are necessary skills. This is a salaried position with a competitive commission structure and uncapped potential.
Founded in 1973 and located in Wilmington, DE; Ai is a growing print communications firm specializing in commercial print, large format, direct mail, kitting & fulfillment, promotional products, and digital marketing. We foster a fun, positive, collaborative and rewarding environment and it’s at the core of everything we do. Our company is built on people who demonstrate a positive attitude and a “seize the day” approach; enabling us to deliver legendary customer service and winning results for our company and the customers we serve.
- Develop prospective clients; identifying their pain points and aspirational goals and providing solutions that add value, bring efficiency, and improve quality
- Manage new accounts in partnership with the Customer Service Team to ensure continuous customer satisfaction, timely resolution of issues, and rapid response to customer inquiries
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to continuously improve our outreach
- Prepare and deliver proposals/quotes, presentations, product demonstrations, and contracts
- Track and report on Sales pipeline activities on a timely and consistent basis
- Keep pace with industry and vertical trends in order to serve as a trusted advisor to your Customers
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams)
- Experience in using business-geared social platforms, such as LinkedIn
- Strong communication, presentation, and relationship building skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a self-starter mentality
- 1-2 years of experience in Outside Sales or Customer Service
- Existing experience with and/or willingness to learn and expand knowledge of the print communications industry
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
Ai offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Life Insurance
- Short term and long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Success sharing
Our benefits are designed to foster a cohesive work and personal life balance while understanding your career aspirations and forging a path for your future development and growth.
If you have the hunter mentality and are excited by the prospect of building a successful book of business with a growing company, we encourage you to apply!
Please enter your First name, Last name, & Email address below. Then upload a Narrative Letter and your Résumé. Finally, click Submit. Once the form clears, that is your confirmation that your information has been sent to our HR Department. Someone will then get back to you within one business day.
Associates International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs; not on race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Candidates must have legal authorization to work in the US and will not require sponsorship.
Thank you for your interest in a career at Ai!
Erin Briggs – Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Customer Service Representative – CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
Wilmington, DE based company is seeking a highly motivated, detail-oriented, team player to add to our staff. Individual will be responsible for maintaining seamless, error-free communication between customers and all internal departments, from job start to finish. The ideal candidate has a positive, friendly personality and a get the job done spirit. This person needs to have the ability to multi-task and resolve problems, in a fast-paced production environment. This position offers an opportunity for upward mobility within the company.
If you have the skills and personality who is interested in potentially joining our team please click the application form above. You’ll be required to enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, and upload your cover letter and resume. Finally click submit. Once the form clears you will receive a confirmation email that your information has been sent to our HR Department. Someone will get back to you within one business days.
Maria Geserick – Chief Administrative Officer
General Employment – CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
We’re always seeking skilled people, if you have the skills and personality who is interested in potentially joining our team please click the application form above. You’ll be required to enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, and upload your cover letter and resume. Finally click submit.